An aluminum alloy radiator is one of the radiator materials currently used in the family. Compared with other materials, it has certain advantages in appearance, but it is necessary to pay attention to the anti-corrosion function and use the products of large brands and regular manufacturers as much as possible.
Advantages of aluminum alloy radiator
1. Corrosion resistance and long service life. A thick and solid oxide film can be formed on the surface of aluminum alloy materials, which can be used for a long time in heating water with pH ≤ 9 or in automobile water tanks, and aluminum radiators with special surface treatment can be used in various pH ≤ 12 Long-term use of the material.
2. Various surface treatments can be carried out, with a wide variety of designs and colors, no solder joints, strong decoration, beautiful and durable, and can meet people’s individual requirements.
3. Safe to use and high pressure. Because the specific strength and specific stiffness of aluminum alloy are much higher than that of copper, cast iron, and steel. Even in the case of thin thickness, it can withstand sufficient pressure, bending force, tensile force, and impact force, and there will be no damage during handling, installation, and use.
4. Aluminum alloy radiator is light in weight, easy to install, and transport. When the heat dissipation is the same, its weight is only one-eleventh of the cast iron radiator, one-sixth of steel radiator, and one-third of the copper radiator, which can greatly save transportation costs, reduce labor intensity, and save installation time.
5. Simple installation and convenient maintenance. Due to the low density of aluminum alloy and can be processed into parts of various shapes and specifications, the cross-section of this aluminum radiator is large and regular, product assembly and surface treatment can be completed in one step, and the construction site can be directly installed, saving a lot of installation cost. Maintenance is also convenient and low cost.
6. Energy-saving and consumption reduction, low use cost. When the center distance between the inlet and outlet of the radiator and the heat conduction temperature are the same, the aluminum radiator has 2.5 times higher heat dissipation than the cast iron radiator. Because of its beautiful appearance, the heating cover can be omitted, which can reduce the heat loss by more than 30% and reduce the cost by 10 % Above, although the heat dissipation effect of the aluminum radiator is slightly inferior to that of the copper radiator, the weight can be greatly reduced. Since the price of aluminum is only 1/3 of the price of copper, the cost can be greatly reduced.