In the beginning, aluminum profiles were called industrial assembly line aluminum profiles, because early aluminum profiles were used in automated assembly line factories, such as assembly line workbenches, assembly line equipment hoods, and so on. Now with the development of technology, aluminum profiles are now more and more widely used, so what are the advantages of aluminum profiles?
Advantages of aluminum profile
1. Aluminum profiles have a lower density and lighter weight than other commonly used metals, with a density of only 2.70 g/cm3, which is 1/3 of copper or iron. In the process of use, they do not need to consider the required weight.
2. In the production process, aluminum profiles are processed by two processes, hot and cold, and have strong corrosion resistance.
3. Aluminum profiles have good ductility and can be used with many metal elements to make light alloys with high-quality materials.
4. Compared with other metal materials, the aluminum type has strong plasticity and good productivity and has a good advantage in production.
5. Aluminum profiles have good casting properties and can be processed into aluminum profiles of different shapes.
6. Good surface treatment performance and bright appearance.
7. The chemical properties are stable, non-magnetic, and can be recycled repeatedly. It is a benign and recyclable metal material.
8. The elastic coefficient is small, and the collision and friction can not afford sparks, so it performs best in the automobile process.
9. Has good thermal conductivity and electrical conductivity, outstanding performance in short-distance transmission.
10. Compared with other metal materials, aluminum profiles have no metal pollution, no toxicity, and no volatile metals on the surface oxide layer.