The aluminum alloy folding window profile has many advantages, such as water resistance, sound insulation, corrosion resistance, good thermal insulation, non-deformation, non-fading, etc. It combines artistry and practicality and is very popular in the door and window sales market.
The specifications of aluminum alloy profiles generally mainly include 40, 45, 50, 55, 60, 65, 70, 80, 90, 100mm, and other series specifications. Among them, the aluminum alloy profile specification series is smaller, and the size series for aluminum alloy folding doors is relatively large. Moreover, the general specifications of the Aluminum alloy folding window profile are divided into factors such as cross-sectional shape, wall thickness, and length.
1. The foldable design maximizes the opening space, can fully see the outdoor landscape, makes indoor and outdoor unobstructed, and has a wide field of vision.
2. Save space. The aluminum folding door leaf can be moved to the side, saving space is not a little bit!
3. Energy-saving. The heat-resistant aluminum bridge profile is selected, and the surface temperature is close to the indoor temperature, which can reduce energy consumption and reduce environmental radiation due to air conditioning and heating.
4. The aluminum alloy folding door has a high frame, good material strength, strong and durable, and strong resistance to wind pressure deformation. It is suitable for high-rise buildings and residential houses.
5. Flexible push and pull, anti-pinch hand when folding and opening and closing.