An aluminum alloy radiator is a popular new radiator on the market. Due to its high thermal conductivity, high heat dissipation, rapid heat dissipation, and high mental strength, it has achieved unanimous praise from most users.
The aluminum alloy radiator industry is a new product launched in recent years. For example, a copper-aluminum composite radiator consists of high-quality internal copper tubes and an external aluminum radiator. Used in combination, it has better thermal conductivity, better corrosion resistance, and is easier to shape in various appearance styles. Since the aluminum oxide formed after the oxidation of aluminum is the best protective film, it can prevent further oxidation and make it bear oxidative corrosion. Extrusion is also easier, the appearance is more beautiful, and the price is relatively moderate, so aluminum alloy radiators are very popular in many industries.
1. The corrosion resistance of aluminum alloys In most environments, including air, water, petroleum, and many chemical environments, aluminum alloys can exhibit excellent corrosion resistance.
2. Aluminum alloy is often selected based on equal weight because of its excellent conductivity. The conductivity of aluminum is nearly twice that of copper.
3. The thermal conductivity of aluminum alloy is about 50% -60% of copper, which is polite for the manufacture of heat exchangers, evaporators, heating appliances, cooking utensils, and cylinder heads, and radiators of automobiles.
4. Aluminum alloy profiles are non-ferromagnetic, which is an important characteristic of the electrical industry and the electronics industry. Aluminum alloy type is not natural, which is very important for applications involving contact with flammable and explosive materials.
5. The aluminum alloy has strong plasticity.
6. The rate has extremely high recoverability, and the characteristics of recycled aluminum are almost the same as those of primary aluminum.
Specification and size: customized according to customer drawings and requirements.
Processing method: aluminum extrusion, CNC
Surface treatment: anodizing, sandblasting, brushed polishing, electroplating.
New energy vehicles, power supply industry, energy storage industry, photovoltaic wind power industry, welding machine industry, SVG, IGBT, inverter, inverter LED lights, home appliance industry, etc.
Main target market
The Middle East and Africa
Africa is mainly based on Egypt, Nigeria, Kenya, South Africa, etc.
Scope of application: high-power electrical appliances, high-power inverters, power equipment, electronic equipment, frequency
Alloy composition and temperature, AL 6063, T4 / T5 / T6, or customized according to your needs.
Surface treatment technology: powder coating, wood grain, polishing, wire drawing, sandblasting, etc. can be achieved.
We can provide personalized customization services as follows:
1. Use our existing molds at no additional cost
2. Use your drawings to open the mold, to achieve a certain order quantity free of mold fees
3. When the order reaches a fixed quantity, the molding fee will be charged by return.