The aluminum alloy frame for electrical appliances, as a new type of alloy material, has stable chemical properties and lightweight and has been widely used in product processing. It has been used in many fields, such as widely used in industrial production, construction, and home decoration industries.
Features of an aluminum alloy frame
1. A wide range of applications: suitable for racks, brackets, doors, industrial automation equipment, workbenches, shelves, containers, ladders, etc. in factories and offices.
2. Convenient construction: Through modularization and multi-functionalization, ideal mechanical equipment coatings can be quickly constructed without complicated design and processing.
3. Aluminum alloy frame for electrical appliances beautiful and practical: lightweight, high rigidity, simple and beautiful appearance, no paint.
4. Powerful expansibility: unique T-shaped, groove design, no need to remove the profile when installing the components, nuts, and bolts can be installed at any position, the equipment is simple and fast.
Applications of aluminum alloy frame for electrical appliances
1. In terms of electrical aluminum materials, large aluminum alloy materials are widely used as special-shaped conductors; large aluminum bars, tube bus bars, power transmission grid brackets, indoor and outdoor wiring, and accessories in AC transmission grids.
2. In lighting appliances, large aluminum alloy materials are mainly used as large lampshade parts, reflector brackets, and street lighting pillars and telephone poles, etc.
3. In transformers, capacitors, and motors, large aluminum alloy materials are widely used in the production of clamping plates, outer frames, electromagnetic shielding needle bodies, motor casings, semiconductor coolers, communication insulation power distribution devices, etc.
4. Aluminum alloy frame for electrical appliances is also widely used in the production of various antennas, special-shaped waveguides, wiring boxes and tank radio profiles in various car radios, telephones, electrical appliances, post and telecommunications, and housings for various electronic instruments And its parts; such as disk substrates and disk housings, photosensitive drums for electronic cameras, copiers and laser printing sails, etc.