So far, aluminum curtain wall has been dominant in metal curtain walls. Lightweight materials reduce the load on buildings and provide good conditions for high-rise buildings. The aluminum curtain wall has excellent water-proof, anti-fouling, and anti-corrosion performance, which ensures the long-lasting newness of the exterior surface of the building. Aluminum curtain wall features and functions. The surface of the aluminum veneer curtain wall is generally treated with fluorocarbon spraying after chromating and other pretreatments.
Features and functions of aluminum curtain wall
1. The aluminum curtain wall has good rigidity, lightweight, and high strength. Aluminum veneer curtain wall panels have good corrosion resistance.
2. Good workmanship. The aluminum plate can be processed into various complex geometric shapes such as plane, arc, and spherical surface by adopting the process of processing first and then spraying paint.
3. Not easy to stain, easy to clean, and maintain. The non-adhesiveness of the fluorine coating film makes it difficult for contaminants to adhere to the surface, and it has good cleanliness.
4. Convenient and quick installation and construction. The aluminum plate is formed in the factory, and the construction site does not need to be cut and simply fixed.
5. It can be recycled and reused, the aluminum plate can be recycled, and the recycling value is higher.
Installation method of aluminum curtain wall
1. Transport the aluminum plates and accessories to each construction site with vertical transportation equipment such as elevators.
2. The whole aluminum plate is connected to the keel through the surrounding aluminum corners (hanging ears) and fixed on the keel.
3. The fixing method, if it is seamless splicing inside, you can use an electric drill to rotate the hole on the corresponding position on the keel, and then use a flat head (counter-head) aluminum rivet to riveting; if it is a plate with a glue seam on the outside, you can use a steel tail screw (also (Called flange screws or phoenix tail nails) are drilled directly into the keel to fix the aluminum plate through the connecting hole of the aluminum angle code, but pay attention to control the tightness of the drill bit and adjust the aluminum plate.
4. The aluminum plate enters the site for trial assembly, first fix the aluminum plate slightly on the keel, pay attention to the installation accuracy control, and adjust the plate before tightening.
5. When installing aluminum plates, install them on the wall according to the aluminum plate number.
6. The installation of aluminum plates starts from the front, large area, and corners, and the principle of installation from top to bottom. 7. The connection between the aluminum plate and the keel must meet the requirements of the drawings and must be firm and reliable, and bolts must be installed.