With the continuous improvement of people’s quality of life, people pay more and more attention to materials in room decoration. There are many kinds of materials for room decoration on the market. Different wall materials have different decoration effects. At the same time, its performance during use is different, so you should choose according to your actual decoration. And the use situation to choose, Aluminum curtain wall as a commonly used decoration material. It is often used in people’s daily life. Let’s briefly introduce the aluminum curtain wall.
What is the aluminum curtain wall
The aluminum curtain wall has a unique texture, rich color, and long-lasting, and the appearance and shape can be diversified. Lvjing building materials can be perfectly combined with glass curtain wall materials and stone curtain wall materials. Its perfect appearance and excellent quality make it popular with owners. Its lightweight is only one-fifth of marble and one-third of the glass curtain wall, which greatly reduces the load on the building structure and foundation, and the maintenance cost Low, high performance-price ratio.
Features of aluminum curtain wall
1. The aluminum curtain wall has good rigidity, lightweight, and high strength. The aluminum curtain wall panel has good corrosion resistance, and the fluorocarbon paint can last for 25 years.
2. The aluminum curtain wall has good workmanship. The aluminum plate can be processed into various complex geometric shapes such as plane, arc, and spherical surface by adopting the process of processing first and then spraying paint.
3. The aluminum curtain wall is not easy to be stained and is easy to clean and maintain. The non-adhesiveness of the fluorine coating film makes it difficult for contaminants to adhere to the surface, and it has good cleanliness.
4. The installation and construction of aluminum curtain wall are convenient and quick. The aluminum plate is formed in the factory, and the construction site does not need to be cut and simply fixed.
5. The aluminum curtain wall can be recycled and reused, which is beneficial to environmental protection. The aluminum plate can be recycled 100%, and the recycling value is higher.
Material and structure of aluminum curtain wall
Aluminum curtain walls are divided into two types in terms of specifications: aluminum curtain walls with a thickness of less than 1.2mm are called aluminum gussets (also called aluminum square panels), and aluminum curtain walls with a thickness of more than 1.5mm are called aluminum curtain walls (also called aluminum curtain walls). The aluminum curtain wall is made of high-quality and high-strength aluminum alloy sheet, the usual thickness is 1.5, 2.0, 2.5, 3.0MM, the model is 3003, and the state is H24. Its structure is mainly composed of panels, stiffeners, and corners. The corner code can be directly formed by bending and stamping the panel, or riveting the corner code on the small side of the panel.
The reinforcement ribs are connected with the electric welding screws behind the board (the screws are directly welded on the back of the board) to make it a solid whole, which greatly enhances the strength and rigidity of the aluminum curtain wall, and ensures the flatness and flatness in long-term use. Wind and earthquake resistance. If sound insulation is required, efficient sound insulation and heat insulation materials can be installed inside the aluminum plate.