With the rapid economic development of our country, in recent years, the proportion of aluminum wood combined door frame used in the market for home improvement is increasing, but people talk about the installation, maintenance, and maintenance of aluminum wood combined door and window. Next, Hefei Analu International Trading Co., Ltd. will explain the installation process and specific maintenance measures of aluminum-wood combination doors and windows.
Installation of aluminum wood combined door frame
1. The first step is to fix the entire wooden door and window frame of the aluminum package in the door and window sash, and then prepare a certain number of screws, and then use the electric saw screw to press the screw.
2. The second step is to open the door and window sashes for decoration. This requires hardware to open and fix the doors and windows. When installing, pay attention to adjusting to a proper position.
3. The third step is to install the glass of the aluminum wood combined door frame, first buckle the external decorative strip, which can stabilize the glass and improve the overall appearance.
4. The fourth step, waterproof treatment, put a layer of waterproof glue on the entire door and window, not only can waterproof, but also fill in the small seams, improve the aesthetics and material quality.
Maintenance of aluminum wood combined door frame
1. When cleaning the glass, frame, fan, etc., clean it with a soft cloth dipped in neutral detergent. Note that strong acid and alkali detergents, such as soap and washing powder, should not be used.
2. The grooves should be cleaned every 3 months. After the rainy day, the wet glass and door and window frames should be wiped off in time to avoid affecting the use of hardware. When cleaning, you can use soft hair or a vacuum cleaner to clean.
3. When cleaning doors and windows, be careful not to step on the wooden door and window frame, or pull the frame as a support for your body, which will easily lead to the abrasion of aluminum-clad wooden doors and windows, and accidents are also easy to occur.
4. It is necessary to check all the hardware accessories of aluminum wood combined door frame every 3 months, for example, whether the bolts are tightened or whether they are damaged. If these conditions occur, they must be dealt with and replaced in time. In addition, lubricate the shaft pins, wind braces, hinges, and other parts regularly.
5. Lubricate the hardware transmission, sliding and locking points of aluminum-clad wooden doors and windows with lubricating oil every half. After dripping the lubricating oil, open and close repeatedly 3-5 times to ensure thorough lubrication and increase the hardware transmission mechanism. Flexibility and longevity.