The principle of the window frame for the sliding door of insulated broken bridge is to use PA66 nylon to separate and tightly connect the two layers of aluminum alloy indoor and outdoor to form a whole, forming a new type of heat-insulating aluminum profile. Broken bridge aluminum doors and windows are becoming more and more popular in home decoration, which also brings some problems. Many consumers reflect why there are many problems after the broken aluminum doors and windows are used for a long time, such as stains on the aluminum material. So what are the maintenance methods for broken bridge aluminum alloy doors and windows?
Maintenance of window frame for sliding door of insulated broken bridge
1. Usually check the wall separation of the window frame for the sliding door of insulated broken bridge frequently. If any signs of looseness are found, it should be adjusted in time. Screws should tighten immediately. If the foot of the solid screw is loose, it can be sealed with a small amount of cement with epoxy strong glue.
2. When cleaning aluminum alloy doors and windows with broken bridges, ordinary soaps, and washing powders, as well as detergents such as decontamination powders and toilet cleaners, etc. should not be used. Cleaners should be wiped with a soft cloth dipped in water or neutral detergent.
3. Sealing tops and glass glue are the keys to ensure the sealing, thermal insulation, and waterproofing of aluminum alloy doors and windows with broken bridges. If there are scattered signs, they should be repaired and replaced in time.
4. Window frame for sliding door of insulated broken bridge in the process of application, it is necessary to push and pull gently and push and pull to follow its nature. If you find something is not smooth, do not force it, you should first remove the problem. The accumulation of dust and deformation are the main reasons for the difficulty in pushing and pulling aluminum alloy doors and windows. This requires the cleaning of the door frame, especially the cleaning of the sliding groove. You can use a vacuum cleaner to remove the dust accumulation in the tank and the door seal.
5. After the rain, wipe off the water stains on the glass and the door frame in time, pay special attention to the water accumulated in the chute. Long-term use of the chute will increase the friction, you can join some engine oil or apply a layer of fire wax oil.
6. When cleaning aluminum alloy doors and windows with broken bridges, do not step on the aluminum frame, and do not use the frame as support.