Aluminum alloy still maintains the characteristics of lightweight, but the mechanical properties are significantly improved. The application of aluminum alloy material has the following three aspects:
One is as a force member.
The second is used as materials such as doors, windows, pipes, covers, shells, etc.
The third is as a decoration and thermal insulation material.
The aluminum alloy is anodized and can be colored to make various decorations. The surface of aluminum alloy plates and profiles can be subjected to secondary processing such as anti-corrosion, embossing, painting, printing, etc. to make various decorative plates and profiles as decorative materials.
Performance characteristics of aluminum alloy
Compared with other metal materials, aluminum alloy has the following performance characteristics:
1. Small density The density of aluminum and aluminum alloys is close to 2.7g, about 1/3 of iron or copper.
2. High strength Aluminum and aluminum alloys have high strength. After a certain degree of cold working, the strength of the matrix can be strengthened, and some aluminum alloys can also be strengthened by heat treatment.
3. The good thermal conductivity of aluminum is second only to silver, copper, and gold.
4. The surface of aluminum with good corrosion resistance is easy to naturally produce a dense and firm AL2O3 protective film, which can well protect the substrate from corrosion. Through artificial anodizing and coloring, cast aluminum alloy with good casting performance or deformed aluminum alloy with good processing plasticity can be obtained.
5. After adding certain alloy elements for easy processing, cast aluminum alloy with good casting performance or deformed aluminum alloy with good processing plasticity can be obtained.
Low cost and the use of a processing technology can mass-produce the same parts, which is one of his characteristics.