The aluminum wood combined door frame is composed of aluminum alloy profile and wood profile. It is a kind of production and processing material with excellent outdoor weather resistance, interior decoration, and excellent energy-saving and heat insulation. It is suitable for doors and windows of various shapes and different sections. Curtain wall, sunroom. The aluminum wood combined door frame is a new type of door and window formed by mechanically connecting aluminum alloy profiles and wood on the basis of solid wood. The outdoor part is made of special profiles for doors and windows with small deformation. It is extruded with special aluminum alloy molds. The surface is electrostatically powder sprayed or fluorocarbon sprayed, which can resist ultraviolet rays in the sun and various corrosion in nature. This kind of combined door frame can have a variety of colors for the owner to choose from. The interior part is made of high-grade and high-quality wood processed by special technology so that the inner wood and the outer aluminum are harmoniously unified.
Precautions for the use of Aluminum wood combined door frame
1. When cleaning, do not step on the aluminum frame or push or pull the frame for support.
2. After a rainy day, dry the wet glass and door and window frames in time, and pay special attention to dry the water in the chute. If the chute is used for a long time, the friction will increase. You can add a little engine oil or apply a layer of wax oil.
3. Check the connection parts of the aluminum alloy frame frequently, tighten the bolts in time, and replace the damaged parts. The vulnerable parts of aluminum alloy doors and windows, such as positioning axle pins, wind braces, and floor springs, should be checked frequently and lubricated regularly to keep them clean and flexible. Always check the connection parts of the frame and tighten the loose screws.
4. The sealing top and glass glue seal are the key structures to ensure the sealing and heat preservation of doors and windows. If they fall off, they should be repaired and replaced in time.
5. When using Aluminum wood combined door frame, the push and pull action should be light. If you find it is difficult, don’t pull or push hard. You should troubleshoot first. Dust accumulation and deformation are the main reasons for the difficulty of pushing and pulling aluminum alloy. Keep the door frame clean, especially the sliding groove. A vacuum cleaner can be used to remove the dust accumulated in the groove and the door seal top.