An aluminum curtain wall is a curtain wall commonly used in industrial construction. The use of this type of profile reduces the load on the building and provides a good selection condition for high-rise buildings. High performance-price ratio, easy maintenance, and long service life meeting the requirements of owners. Therefore, the aluminum curtain wall, as an extremely impactful building form, is very popular. However, we still need to understand some precautions when using it. Next, Hefei Analu International Trading Co., Ltd. will introduce to you what matters need attention.
Precautions for using Aluminum Curtain Wall
1. Anti-deformation ability of curtain wall system bai
Scientific mechanical calculations must be carried out for each important part of the curtain wall system, taking into account the influence of wind pressure, dead weight, earthquake, temperature and other effects on the curtain wall system, and the embedded parts, connecting system, keel system, panels, and fasteners Check carefully to ensure the safety of the curtain wall.
2. Whether the plate adopts a floating connection
The floating connection ensures the recovery ability of the curtain wall after deformation, guarantees the integrity of the curtain wall, does not cause the curtain wall to be deformed due to the applied force, and avoids the occurrence of bulging or depression on the surface of the curtain wall.
3. How to fix the plates
The fixing method of the plate plays a decisive role in the flatness of the plate installation. The inconsistency of the forces on the fixed points of the panels will cause the deformation of the surface material and affect the exterior effect. Therefore, the fixed method of the panels must be fixed at a fixed distance to ensure the flatness of the curtain wall surface.
4. Are there any reinforcement measures at the edges of the composite surface material?
Because the folded edge of the composite panel material only retains the thickness of the front panel, the thickness becomes thinner, and the strength is reduced, so reliable reinforcement measures must be taken for the edge removal.
5. Whether reinforcement ribs are reasonably arranged on the back of the board to increase the strength and rigidity of the board.
The arrangement distance of the stiffener and the strength and rigidity of the stiffener must all meet the requirements to ensure the function and safety of the curtain wall.
6. Is the waterproof sealing method reasonable?
There are many waterproof sealing methods, such as structural waterproofing, internal waterproofing, and glue sealing. Different sealing methods have different prices. Choose a suitable sealing method for engineering to ensure the function of the curtain wall and the exterior effect.
7. Whether the selected materials meet the specifications, standards, and design requirements.
At present, various building materials are flooding the building market, and the quality of the materials is not the same. Choosing qualified materials is the basis for ensuring the quality of the curtain wall. Strict inspection methods and methods must be adopted to ensure the quality of the materials.
The aluminum curtain wall has a unique texture, rich color, and long-lasting, and its appearance shape can be diversified, and it can be perfectly combined with glass curtain wall materials and stone curtain wall materials. But if you want to have a good effect, you should pay attention to several issues when installing aluminum curtain walls. Before construction and installation, check whether the embedded parts at each connection position are complete and whether the position meets the design requirements. Allowable deviation of embedded parts: elevation deviation ±10mm; axis left and right deviation ±30mm. Remedial measures should be taken when the embedded parts are missing or the position deviation is too large or inclined. The embedded parts and connecting parts of the curtain wall should be treated with anti-corrosion treatment, and the contact between different metal materials should be provided with insulating cushions or other anti-corrosion measures that should be taken for treatment. Installation of beams and columns: measuring and laying-out-column installation-beam installation.
The specific precautions are as follows:
(1) The horizontal and vertical connectors shall be inspected, measured, and adjusted.
(2) The fixed fireproof and thermal insulation materials should be anchored firmly, the fireproof and thermal insulation layer should be flat, and there should be no gaps in the joints.
(3) The condensate discharge pipe and accessories should be tightly connected with the reserved holes of the horizontal members, and rubber sealing strips should be installed at the connection with the water outlet of the inner liner.
(4) Other ventilation slots and rainwater discharge outlets shall be constructed according to the design and shall not be omitted.
(5) After the on-site welding or high-strength bolts are fixed, the rust-proof treatment should be carried out in time.
(6) The contact surfaces of different metals should be isolated by gaskets.
(7) The installation and construction measurement should be coordinated with the measurement of the main structure, and the error should be adjusted in time.
(8) The elevation deviation of the column installation should not be greater than 3mm, the front and rear deviation of the axis should not be greater than 2mm, and the left and right deviation should not be greater than 3mm;
(9) The connecting pieces and elastic rubber pads at both ends of the beam should be installed at the predetermined position of the column, and the installation should be firm, and the joints should be tight.
(10) The horizontal elevation deviation of two adjacent beams should not be greater than 1mm. Elevation deviation of the same floor: when the width of a curtain wall is less than or equal to 35m, it should not be greater than 5mm; when the width of a curtain wall is greater than or equal to 35m, it should not be greater than 7mm.