Nowadays, the demand for industrial aluminum profiles in the market is increasing, and because of its wide range of uses, it has been seen in many places. However, we must also pay attention to some problems during use. Here are some points to be noted when using industrial aluminum profiles.
Precautions when using industrial aluminum profiles
1. Warm water should be used for cleaning with lubricants or neutral cleaning agents. Acidic or alkaline cleaning agents are not allowed.
2. After cleaning the aluminum alloy profiles, it is best to use high-quality topcoat protection wax to polish the anodized film, or evenly spray a layer of acrylic-based varnish.
3. It is strictly forbidden to loosely load aluminum alloy profiles during shipment, which may cause bumps.
4. Scrubbing utensils should be soft cloth and towels. It is strictly forbidden to use corundum powder, sandpaper, steel wire brush, or other friction materials to scrub the surface of aluminum doors and windows.
5. According to the environment of use, aluminum alloy doors and windows should be cleaned regularly.
6. When the surface of the aluminum profile is eroded and contaminated, it should be cleaned in time. The scale can be scrubbed with a soft cloth dipped in alcohol, and then washed with clean water.
Now the use of industrial aluminum profiles has become a versatile and stable means to produce simple to complex aluminum profiles. Aluminum profiles have many uses in customized applications such as architectural decoration, shop fixtures, and displays, restaurants and hotels, signage, special vehicles, and ships.
Because industrial aluminum profiles have the advantages of high strength, corrosion resistance, easy processing, and 100% recyclability, they are often selected as the ideal materials for structures and building materials. Aluminum is easy to form, process, and cast due to its plasticity. Aluminum is a versatile and cost-effective material, which is widely used in various occasions.