As a pillar industry of new energy, photovoltaic power generation has become a development trend. In recent years, photovoltaic module companies have sprung up all over the country. One of the components of the solar panel is the solar aluminum profile. The development of the solar photovoltaic industry has also driven the development of the aluminum production industry.
Hefei Analu International Trading Co., Ltd. has been producing solar aluminum profiles for nearly ten years, from the original old-fashioned punching machine, one process and one process, to the current semi-automatic production line. After years of R&D and production, we have also accumulated a lot of experience. Now we come to understand the production process of solar aluminum profiles.
The production process of solar aluminum profiles
1. Extrusion of solar aluminum profile, put the aluminum round cast rod into the extruder, extrude it through the frame aluminum profile die, immediately air-cooled and quenched, and quickly cooled down.
2. Straightening. The newly extruded aluminum profile is soft and will bend and deform, so it needs to be straightened by a straightening machine. Then saw off the material head and tail, and sent to the aging furnace for aging.
3. Aging is to increase the strength of aluminum profiles by heating to a certain temperature and holding for a certain period of time.
4. Sandblasting, the aged aluminum profile is sent to the sandblasting machine for surface sandblasting. The surface of the solar frame aluminum profile after sandblasting can form a matte effect, which is very beautiful.
5. Anodizing and anodizing on the surface of solar aluminum profiles. In order to make the frame more resistant to corrosion, the oxide film thickness of the solar frame profile is generally thicker than that of the material, and the corrosion resistance is stronger. Generally, there are two types of solar frames: black oxidation and natural oxidation. The difference between black oxidation and natural color oxidation is one additional process. Put the frame into a black metal salt solution before sealing, allowing the metal salt to adsorb in the pores of the oxide film, and then sealing.
6. Filming, because the solar frame surface requirements are very high, there can be no scratches or scratches, so the aluminum profile after oxidation treatment should be filmed.
7. Sawing, according to the size requirements of the long and short sides of the frame, Hongfa Nonferrous uses a double-head saw, and the saw blade is at a 45-degree bevel. In this way, one can be sawed in one step.
8. The solar aluminum profile frame flushing hole, installation hole, grounding mark, punching point, among which the falling water, installation hole, and grounding mark can be completed in one step with a combination mold.
9. The corners of the short side match. The corners should be plugged on both ends of the short side and then riveted so that the corners are fixed and will not loosen.
10. Inspection. This step includes machine inspection and manual inspection. The stamped frame is placed on the inspection table to check whether the processing size is qualified and whether there is any missing processing step. Then manually inspect the surface one by one for scratches, black spots, uneven colors, etc.
11. Load the pallets, and the long and short sides after passing the inspection are respectively coded into their respective pallets, and each layer is separated by the paper to prevent scratches. Then wrap it with stretch film and pack it with straps. If you need to export, you need to fix it with wooden boards, put it in a carton, and pack it.