There are various materials for aluminum curtain walls in the construction market, and the quality of the materials is also different, so we must keep our eyes open when choosing materials, and choose some high-quality materials so that we can use them with confidence. First of all, we have to understand what is the aluminum curtain wall panel, and then look at the advantages and characteristics of the aluminum curtain wall panel.
Do you know what an aluminum curtain wall is? Aluminum curtain wall and glass curtain wall are similar, it is a kind of wall decoration installed on the exterior of large office buildings and large buildings. Nowadays, most office buildings will use curtain walls. Aluminum curtain walls are generally matched with curtain wall glass, and a building exterior wall material combined with curtain wall glass is used. There are many manufacturers of aluminum curtain wall panels, and many domestic manufacturers are selling and manufacturing aluminum curtain wall panels.
1. In semi-continuous casting, the cooling rate is very high, the diffusion process in the solid phase is difficult, and the chemical composition and structure unevenness are easy to form inside the ingot, such as intragranular segregation, which reduces the plasticity.
2. When there are segregation floats, slag inclusions, scars, and cracks on the surface of the ingot, milling should be carried out (see non-ferrous metal alloy ingot milling), which is an important factor to ensure good surface quality of the finished product.
3. Hot rolling: Hot rolling of aluminum alloy ingots is to provide blanks for cold rolling, or directly produce thick plates in a hot rolled state.
4. Beautiful appearance, you can choose many colors
5. Easy to construct
7. Good weather resistance and corrosion resistance
8. It can be recycled and reused, which is good for environmental protection.
First of all, the surface of the aluminum curtain wall is generally treated by chromizing and other pre-treatments and then treated with Lujing Building Materials fluorocarbon spraying. Polyvinylidene fluoride resin (KANAR500) for fluorocarbon paint topcoat and varnish. Generally divided into two coatings, three coatings, or four coatings. Fluorocarbon coating has excellent corrosion resistance and weather resistance, can resist acid rain, salt spray, and various air pollutants have excellent resistance to cold and heat, can resist strong ultraviolet radiation, and can maintain long-term color and no chalking, long-lasting.
Secondly, the aluminum curtain wall is made of high-quality and high-strength aluminum alloy sheet, the usual thickness is 1.5, 2.0, 2.5, 3.0MM, the model is 3003, and the state is H24. Its structure is mainly composed of panels, stiffeners, and corners. The corner code can be directly formed by bending and punching the panel, or riveting the corner code on the small side of the panel. The stiffener is connected with the electric welding screw behind the board (the screw is directly welded to the back of the board) to make it a solid whole, which greatly enhances the strength and rigidity of the aluminum veneer curtain wall, and ensures flatness in long-term use Degree, wind and earthquake resistance. If sound insulation is required, efficient sound insulation and heat insulation materials can be installed inside the aluminum plate.
Finally, the aluminum curtain wall has a unique texture, rich color, and long-lasting, and the appearance and shape can be diversified and can be perfectly combined with glass curtain wall materials and stone curtain wall materials. Its perfect appearance and excellent quality make it popular with owners. Its lightweight is only one-fifth of marble and one-third of glass curtain wall, which greatly reduces the load on the building structure and foundation, and the maintenance cost Low, high performance-price ratio.