Decorative aluminum profiles are aluminum rods that are melted and extruded to obtain aluminum materials with different cross-sectional shapes. The production process of aluminum profiles mainly includes three processes: casting, extrusion, and coloring. Among them, the coloring mainly includes oxidation, electrophoretic coating, fluorocarbon spraying, wood grain transfer, and other processes. In life, decorative aluminum profiles are used more and more widely. And aluminum profiles for different purposes have different performance characteristics.
Performance of decorative aluminum profiles for doors and windows
1. Good heat preservation.
2. Good sound insulation: careful structural design and tight seams.
3. Good airtightness.
4. Good water tightness.
5. Wind pressure resistance: The decorative surfaces on both sides are made of aluminum alloy, which has good wind pressure resistance, and the finished doors and windows can reach level 7.
6. Fire resistance: Aluminum alloy is metal material and does not burn. The nylon 66 in the middle is added with flame retardant and does not burn. It is a recognized flame-retardant material.
7. Anti-theft: Broken bridge aluminum alloy doors and windows, equipped with excellent hardware, make thieves helpless.
The characteristics of frame decorative aluminum profile
1. Wide range of applications: suitable for machine frames, brackets, doors, industrial automation equipment, workbenches in factories and offices, shelves, containers, ladders, etc.
2. Convenient construction: Modularization and multi-function, without complicated design and processing, you can quickly construct an ideal mechanical equipment coat.
3. Beautiful and practical appearance: lightweight, high rigidity, simple and beautiful appearance without paint.
4. Strong scalability: unique T-shaped, groove design, no need to disassemble the profile when installing components, you can install nuts and bolts at any position, and the equipment is simple and quick to modify.
Decorative aluminum profiles can be seen everywhere in our daily lives. In the kitchen appliances at home, indoors, etc., in many places, we will also see many tools or decorations made of decorative aluminum. The testing standards of decorative aluminum in China are very high, and the requirements are also very strict. This requires manufacturers to demand high standards for themselves, and this also adds advantages to consumers.