There are many types of extruded aluminum profiles, such as anodized colored profiles, heat-insulating profiles, and so on. It has many advantages, such as corrosion resistance, long life, lightweight, and so on. Among them, Building materials extrusion aluminum profiles is a common aluminum profile in our industrial production. So what details should we pay attention to when purchasing architectural aluminum profiles?
The main points of buying building aluminum profiles
Pay attention to the following points when purchasing and using building materials extrusion aluminum profiles
1. Check the product delivery certificate, pay attention to the delivery date, specifications, conditions, company name, and production license number.
2. Check the surface condition of the product carefully. The product should be bright in color, good in luster, and free of scratches, bubbles, and other defects on the surface.
3. Pay attention to the wall thickness of the product. The thickness of the door and window materials should not be less than 1.2mm.
4. Pay attention to the thickness of the surface coating of the product. The film thickness of anodized products is not less than 10μm, the film thickness of electrophoretic coating products is not less than 17μm, and the thickness of powder spray coating does not exceed the range of 40-120μm. Fluorocarbon paint spraying The product should be above the second coating and not less than 30μm.
5. Users in coastal areas choose electrophoretic painted profiles, powder sprayed profiles or fluorocarbon sprayed profiles with better corrosion resistance.
6. Brushes and other hard objects should not be used as cleaning tools during routine maintenance. Soft cotton yarn and cotton cloth should be selected.
7. Water, detergent, and soap can be used for cleaning, but other organic substances cannot be used.
According to the purpose, it can be divided into the following categories:
1. Building aluminum profiles (divided into two types: doors and windows and curtain walls).
2. Aluminum profile of radiator.
3. General industrial aluminum profiles: Mainly used for industrial production and manufacturing, such as automated machinery and equipment, the skeleton of the enclosure, and the company’s custom-made molds according to their own mechanical equipment requirements.
4. Aluminum alloy profile for rail vehicle structure: mainly used in the manufacture of the rail vehicle body.
5. Mount aluminum profiles to make aluminum alloy picture frames, mount various exhibitions, and decorative paintings.