The aluminum wood combined door frame is a new type of door and windows formed by combining wood materials and aluminum alloy materials. In composite aluminum-wood doors and windows, wood is used as frame material and becomes the base material of the stressed members, while aluminum alloy materials are mainly used as the main body of doors and windows.
The aluminum wood combined door frame has many advantages, so it is becoming the new favorite of the high-end door and window market. Consumers’ demand for medium and high-end doors and windows is increasing, and the market potential of aluminum-wood composite doors and windows will be huge. With the intervention of many companies, the brand war will start in the aluminum-wood composite door and window industry.
The aluminum wood combined door frame is sprayed with special paint for wooden windows to achieve the effect of moisture-proof, environmental protection, and beautiful appearance. This is unmatched by pure aluminum doors and windows. Aluminum wood doors and windows are suitable for bedrooms, study rooms, living rooms, and other places with a strong cultural flavor. Due to the limitations of pure aluminum alloy doors and windows products, consumers’ demand for mid-to-high-end products has increased dramatically. Therefore, aluminum-wood doors and windows products have a large market space. In order to make the products have a longer service life, the raw materials and accessories used in aluminum-wood composite doors and windows are all high-end brands in China and even in the world.
Performance advantages of aluminum wood combined door frame
1. Aluminum wood combined door frame adopts three seals between the window frames, and the “broken bridge + hollow” structure fully reflects the energy-saving and environmental protection of doors and windows. This structure enhances the sound insulation and sealing performance, can play the role of heat preservation and heat insulation, and greatly reduces the energy consumption of heating and cooling. The exterior is made of aluminum alloy profiles, and through high-tech surface treatment, it can resist the corrosion of salt, acid, alkali, and other substances, and is suitable for various climates.
2. From the structural point of view, the exterior of aluminum-wood composite doors and windows uses wood + aluminum as the frame material, and the interior uses a broken bridge thermal insulation structure, and most of the glass uses multi-layer hollow tempered glass. The metallicity of aluminum is not only waterproof and moisture-proof but also not easy to deform. It is suitable for use in environments where water may accumulate, including balconies, kitchens, and bathrooms.
3. Aluminum wood combined door frame The indoor side is mostly solid wood, which greatly improves the grade of the building and reflects a good visual effect. The surface is sprayed with imported special paint for wooden windows to achieve the effects of moisture-proof, environmental protection, and beautiful appearance. This is unmatched by pure aluminum doors and windows. Because of this, aluminum-wood doors and windows are suitable for bedrooms, study rooms, living rooms, and other places with a strong cultural atmosphere.
4. The frame fan adopts the European standard U-slot design, which can realize a variety of hardware configurations, improve the load-bearing capacity of the whole window, and ensure the safety factor of the whole window. The locking point can be added according to the demand, the opening angle is 0-87°, when the matching page configuration is selected, the wind brace is added to improve the wind resistance.
5. It can be used with inward opening and inverting mode, and blinds can be installed in the window frame. They originally imported hardware accessories ensure a smooth, flexible, light, and durable opening. It has high strength, beautiful shape, magnificence, simple but not vulgar, and rich in aesthetic value.